Search This Blog

God Science and DNA

Do Bloodlines Matter To God?

What a question for 2026, do bloodlines matter to God? This is a Yes and No question for sure. For overall answer the answer is Yes. God has not changed He is the same. God separated the people for a reason, the number of them given for each son of Jacob and a multitude of people they were even though small there were a lot of them they were numbered. Yeshua's pedigree was given by Matthew, why would they do it, if it was not important. Could outsiders become Israel? Yes they could, they even could choose the tribe to live with a stranger or sojourner. What required, they live by the law and God be their God. To me they actually received the benefit of a New Testament saint.

God verses Science With DNA, Ydna, and mtDNA

I knew from scripture that God counted pedigree by the house of the father. I had two reasons to want to know my husbands DNA and my brother I used to find out the house I was from. I do know our mtDNA but God could care less, He goes by house of the father. Passed down from family on my husbands side, was that his grandpa was Jewish, and when I asked him to do Ydna testing he did agree. I also wanted to know about my Dad's house as Daddy felt he was Jewish too, a gut feeling, so I asked my brother to do the test and he agreed with me paying for it, he agreed. I knew the moment I saw the Family DNA and the Ydna, science did it wrong as my husband they put at 22% when first done, and my brother I was excited to see 2% also him having mid-eastern 7% at the time. I did read that 75% of Jewish bloodlines had mid-eastern in them. God is a 100% God He doesn't operate in tiny percentages. Your house does not reduce it grows, if it produces sons.

Moses Aaron Ydna

Miriam and Aaron, basically more Miriam, went against Moses for not marrying a wife from the tribe of Israel. Sp in essence what they do today with DNA, Moses son's would not be total Levite. Well God had a fit at it and gave Miriam leprosy, and God then explained what a prophet was..and prophetess to me, Miriam probably was. For myself I wanted to see if the Jewish DNA showed up in me, but I did my DNA at Ancestry, and they showed no Jewish DNA. So I downloaded my file and uploaded it to Family Tree DNA where my husband and brother were done. I was excited as that 2% they said could just be noise was also in me. I thought well that should tell them it is not noise.

I will go into other things on different posts as there is more that is out of order.

God Science and DNA

Do Bloodlines Matter To God? What a question for 2026, do bloodlines matter to God? This is a Yes and No question for sure. For overal...