Solving Bottle-necks In A Programming System YDNA
The programming system is designed to boot individuals out that can't be explained or no longer fit types assigned to the YDNA. Familytreedna in 2017 when I had my brothers YDNA done only tracked Ashkenazi Jewish DNA, and as I mentioned low percentages like the 2% given him they told you it could be noise and not proof. So my brother was listed grouped in the European sector that they had as gentiles, sons of Japheth trees. This a main reason my brother said he was gentile. I did my own
searching at the time and there were major battles going on about the J's being Levite and the R's being Levite. Not to much on the E's most assigned that to Ham and Africa. The software at the time did not really help to much, but that along with verbal passing down there was a big battle. Then like most people you tend to forget about it and move on, which I did.The first update that was done at Familytreedna was to recognize not just Ashkenazi lumping R-M269 with Europeans changed. They added and broke out more Jewish markers of the Sephardic and the Mizrahi mid eastern branches of the Jewish bloodlines of the house of Israel. This was their Family finder 5-generation origins that got updated. This program showed not only Ashkenazi Jewish Europe but showed Mizrahi Mid East Jewish in him. This all visible and I put up the pictures for Ehrman Chromosome for you to see also in the menu. Yet there was something more that stood out the no match mentioned at 25 and 37 markers pushed them to complete and confirm his haplogroup. He had basically been set apart and they had to know why.
Upgrading, new system updates
They pretty much knew the R1a were also Jewish, but my brother opened the door wide open for the R1b's. They had assigned all the R's in a group to be European sons of Japheth and then had to completely change their system to move the R's to be under Shem. My husband being a programmer, I asked about something major like this, he said it would take 2 or 3 years to correct such a thing and it has now been that. The DNA samples last they say 25 years, i am considering upgrading my brother to the Big Y as AI has said I would gain information and so would they if I did. So for today I did go into settings and put the location of our ancestors as they wanted town and country longitude and latitude, I did that today, also had never when putting names in I didn't add the Swiss spelling of our name and did that with the location as well. So I did give them a bit more info. Have a blessed day will see where we go from here now that R's are under Shem not European gentiles Japheth.